Thread: Getting Back and Apologies!

Default Getting Back and Apologies!

Hello PL community...

This is Marc, the owner of CT. Lasers. I have been out of the PL community for quite some time now and look forward to becoming active back here again.

Some of you I have kept in contact with, and others i lost touch with. Some of you know the very rough year and a half myself, family and business have gone through. Some of you may not know. The bottom line is things are beginning to work out and I am optimistic that we are on the right track to business as usual.

I don't want to go into a whole sob story and "Oh woah is me" rant, but i felt it important to come here and personally apologize if *any* of you lost trust in myself and/or CT. Lasers. As the owner, I am ultimately responsible for its business dealings. I know a couple members here had some poor experiences with CT. Lasers and for this i PROFUSELY apologize! I am and will continue to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in my power to rectify these situations.

If anyone has any issues with myself, CT. Lasers or any questions/comments- please feel free to contact me personally, (203) 889-1319 or email me marc at ctlasers dot com

I look forward to becoming active with this community again. I also look forward to becoming that 110% trusted and "looked up to" Laser company you all came to know and work with.

Again, if anyone has any questions, concerns, comments (respectful ones) please feel free to contact me.

-Marc
    -CT. Lasers
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Lightbulb

Bring your bitch-ass to SELEM this year and all is forgiven!

On a serious note, I know things have been rough for you pal. Kudos for getting back up and facing the challenge. And while you surely don't owe me anything, I think a trip to Newton this year would be cathartic for you nonetheless. Re-connect with the community and all that. It would also be a hell of a lot of fun!

Would love to see you there bro...

Adam

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    ...the very rough year and a half myself, family and business have gone through...
    ..is that It?? Only year 1/2? Sheesh, dude, I've been bleeding-out both eyes / ears for 3+ yrs, now!! Ketchup, will ya??

..Jk, Sorry to hear of your difficulties as-well, but.. What-matters, is that a) we *communicate* (at least..) and b) we NEVER give up / 'walk away from the Good Fight'.. Sticking to the 'High Road' is *extremely difficult* these days, *especially* being a Dad, and it is oh-so-easy for those not 'walking a mile in YOUR very-same shoes' / circumstances, to play 'armchair quarterback', and judge you a 'failure', but.. What matters is that no matter how many times we trip / fall down / fail, we Get up, right any wrongs - that ya Can - and Keep the * going.. ANYONE can get lost in rough-seas, but.. Keep paddling, and eventually, you'll get to shore... So, Good to see ya back in the Saddle..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marc_v2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	47384

PS - Lettuce know if there's any light you can shed on this situ (..I know you've done a lot of biz w/ them, as well..) - http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...e-Disconnected ..Not sure if you've tried pinging / emailing, as well, but.. Chime in / lettuce know.. Not sure what to make of it..

Cheers, and Godspeed..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Bring your bitch-ass to SELEM this year and all is forgiven!

On a serious note, I know things have been rough for you pal. Kudos for getting back up and facing the challenge. And while you surely don't owe me anything, I think a trip to Newton this year would be cathartic for you nonetheless. Re-connect with the community and all that. It would also be a hell of a lot of fun!

Would love to see you there bro...

Adam
    Ditto what Adam said. He and I were discussing that a couple weeks ago, as I believe you know.
    PM Sent...

Hi Guys (and gals)-

Thank you for the pep talk and welcome back. I appreciate it.

SELEM- I *PROMISE* you, as long as A) there is not nuclear war, B) I am not in the hospital, C) I am alive and / or D) I am not at a show, I *WILL* be at SELEM. I miss you guys. (I know...corny...smack me later!!) It may sound silly, but at the beginning of the "fit hitting the shan," with me, coming here and just reading through the forums kept my head from exploding QUITE a many times! I missed it. Sometimes, life just gets in the way and you turn around and POOF....you are MILES behind the eight ball.

This is by NO MEANS, in NO WAY shape or form an explanation or "excuses," but being a small business owner, ESPECIALLY in this field, i can tell you, it is VERY easy to get lost and overwhelmed VERY quickly. Especially when "outside of ones control" circumstances stack up against you. Its a big ass shit storm of a snow ball effect.

Health issues, theft of equipment, quite a few serious family issues (including a death), moving, a car accident, water damage to ALOT of equipment (burst pipe in shop) and (NOT that this is a bad thing...its a miraculously GREAT thing...) a new son, i didn't know if i was coming or going this past ~2 years. Sooo....its been tough. BUT- the time has come where its been on the turn around. Its tough...very tough at times to play "catch up." But, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Jon (and others) I do keep in contact with Fred and Amanda. It is not my place to speak for them or on their behalf though. I CAN assure you though that they would NEVER rip anyone off. EVER!!! I will try to give them a heads up to the posts and concerns noted here.

I look forward to getting back into the groove here. I hope everyone has been well. It is definitely mind boggling how quickly the technology has been changing and advancing though. a few years ago, half a watt of blue would cost what, $2000?? Now, >3W is what, $100?? CRAAAAZY!!!!!! I need a yellow diode!!! Who's on that!?!?!?

-Marc

PS- Brad: you said you sent a PM- I don't have one from you!?!?!?
    Last edited by gottaluvlasers; 06-19-2015 at 17:20. Reason: forgot...
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

Authorized Dealer for:

• X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers

No... I didn't send a PM. I just said Adam and I were discussing you and your situation and that you needed to get to SELEM, just for the mental health break.

I do still need to reply to your e-mail though but, it's been stupid busy at work recently. Are the 5 watt Luminance units a "stock" item or, do you build them to order as the orders come in?
    PM Sent...

all the luminance pro systems are built to order. the "entry levels" are imports that are modified and QC'd for USA certification.

LOL- i saw the "PM sent" in your signature and thought that was directed toward me. I just realized it was your signature! Sorry.

Authorized Dealer for:

• X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers

Yeah, that was a joke that started in another thread. Apparently, I seem to buy a lot of this laser crap.
    PM Sent...

Welcome back Marc. It looks as though life is taking a turn for the better, long may that continue.

I don't post here as often as I ought to these days, but I do check in and read the posts most days.

Kindest regards both to you and all your family.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Nudge time.... been over six weeks since you said a week.
    PM Sent...