Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free SELEM Dinner!!

So, let's see if I get it. Say you register early and save the $25, but you don't go to the dinner. Then, you could apply the $25 to the registration which makes it only $50. And so, at this price you could register twice for $100 and double up on both the savings and of course skip both meals as well. Right? Now the savings climb to $100 and of course that means you have spent nothing, but why stop there?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Nice to see you've figured out a way to cost save for you and your son to make it to SELEM, Eric. So, we should see your name listed in post #1 soon, right??

You've been sorely missed.
    PM Sent...

That's nice to hear. I wish we could go. August is a very busy month for me, including the weekends. So, even with the possibility for converting a little discount into thousands of dollars, I am going to have to pass. Maybe if you can make it to Boston in September we will have a chance to meet. We'll see.

We actually met when you came to SELEM a few years ago. You were sitting behind me at breakfast at the hotel and overheard the conversations about your plans to shoot laser beams from a projector up through the floor of your house/workshop or something to an upper level and then, out the window onto a mountain or something of that nature. Once others started realizing who you were, I remember a crowd developing around your table.

For those that didn't make it, El Paso was an excellent choice. Huge portions and very inexpensive. I suspect it will become the new restaurant of choice. We still hit Texas Roadhouse on Sunday night after teardown though. I need to remember that Swami doesn't eat meat for next year when I plan the food for the venue. Sorry I blew that one, dude. Do you do seafood? I almost made my crab macaroni and cheese but, buffo isn't a fan of crab so I skipped it.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I need to remember that Swami doesn't eat meat for next year when I plan the food for the venue. Sorry I blew that one, dude. Do you do seafood? I almost made my crab macaroni and cheese but, buffo isn't a fan of crab so I skipped it.
    hey no worries. i'm... complicated i don't do seafood, either.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Ok... I'll figure something out for next year that will cover everyone. I've been snacking on a pasta primavera with a vodka sauce here that was left from the weekend. Asparagus spears, roasted red peppers... bangin'.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Ok... I'll figure something out for next year that will cover everyone. I've been snacking on a pasta primavera with a vodka sauce here that was left from the weekend. Asparagus spears, roasted red peppers... bangin'.
    sign.... me..... up
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I almost made my crab macaroni and cheese but, buffo isn't a fan of crab so I skipped it.
    You can always do the Mac+Cheese with any fleshy accouterments on the side.

(I don't eat seafood either.. and generally don't eat pork, but make exceptions on that from time to time).

I'm already thinking about some things for next year.
    PM Sent...

I'm already dreaming of next year! I'm glad people liked El Paso (at least those that made it to the correct one) Tiffany and I ate there twice last year and managed to do it again twice this year. Delicious!

Hope everyone made it home safe, was a complete blast this year, can't wait for next!