Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INFO FOR ITEMS

Default INFO FOR ITEMS

OK, before i post any pics and info i'm curious as to what prices would be fair, to see if i could even sell or if it would be even worth selling, first i have pangolin beyond launch edition, and pangolin quick show, (1) RGB 8-9 watt ct luminance laser system with eye magic 30 k scanners, and a reen projector i had made with a cni 8 watt 532 laser head and it has dt 40 pro scanners in it. i have all wires etc tats needed to hookup and goes with. this will have to be picked up or might be able to meet if gas money allows, my health has failed and i have no use for this, however it will not be free these items work perfectly 110% no issues at all, thanks for you input

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    OK, before i post any pics and info i'm curious as to what prices would be fair, to see if i could even sell or if it would be even worth selling, first i have pangolin beyond launch edition, and pangolin quick show, (1) RGB 8-9 watt ct luminance laser system with eye magic 30 k scanners, and a reen projector i had made with a cni 8 watt 532 laser head and it has dt 40 pro scanners in it. i have all wires etc tats needed to hookup and goes with. this will have to be picked up or might be able to meet if gas money allows, my health has failed and i have no use for this, however it will not be free these items work perfectly 110% no issues at all, thanks for you input
    it would help us to know your geographic region, but those items would absolutely appeal to folks here (including possibly myself).
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I'm very sorry i didn't include that info, i live in a VERY small town right outside of huntington WV (proctorville OH 45669)

I might be WAY out of line but i was thinking 5000 for everything, i paid over 3 times that much for everything but i might not be that smart, so what do ya think for complete package?

I might be WAY out of line but i was thinking 5000 for everything, i paid over 3 times that much for everything but i might not be that smart, so what do ya think for complete package?
    that's a very fair price. if it's possible to show pictures of things working, that would be helpful.

personally, i am more interested in the RGB laser than the green projector. if you can provide the specifications and photos that would be great.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

That i can do, it will be a little bit i have a few things to do then i will get some pics up

That i can do, it will be a little bit i have a few things to do then i will get some pics up
    no problem!

"this space intentionally left blank"

Is Bradfo69 alright. He hasn't posted to this thread yet. Seriously someone should check on him. JK

If anyone buys this stuff someone coming to SELEM from OH could totally pick this stuff up and deliver it to SELEM. Not trying to throw anyone under the bus but just saying.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

here are a few pics i could take, Iphone pics truly doesn't do them justiceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (3).JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	547.4 KB 
ID:	47443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (5).JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	47444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (2).JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	910.6 KB 
ID:	47445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (2).JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	910.6 KB 
ID:	47445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2 (2).JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	47446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2 (2).JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	47446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2 (4).JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	47447Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3 (2).JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	47448 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	47449 also i apologize the 532 green is 7 watt not 8 and i realize these are crappy pics but i assure you they work 100% or ill pay for your trip here

also for some reason my phone will not pick up full test pattern just frames but they do work