Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Limited Edition of the FD3040

In Dave's defense, he was not harassing. He was just suggesting that if you aim to sell here, why not donate? I donate and I don't even sell. It's not that much. $10 a month...

Nice looking projector. Some internal shots as well as some far field shots would be nice to see.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    In Dave's defense, he was not harassing. He was just suggesting that if you aim to sell here, why not donate? I donate and I don't even sell. It's not that much. $10 a month...

Nice looking projector. Some internal shots as well as some far field shots would be nice to see.

I appreciate your views and if I were - which I am not anymore - considering to use this forum as a standard location to sell items or systems and indeed earn sales through it, then yes, I would not mind offering something back.

Dave hit the wrong nerve with his post and the way he went about it. I received it as harassment and nothing he said either here or in any private conversation I had with him, will make me see his comments in any other light.

As for the product in itself, yes it is a very nice system and internal pictures of similar units have been spread by various people in this forum.
    The current offer is BTO, so I cannot share any new internal pictures at the moment. Same goes for any far-field pictures.

regards,

Peter

So lets clarify this.

Dave mentioned to you that everyone on this forum would have already know whom the manufacturer of the projectors you are selling was. Which by default puts you, and any other advertisement by you, relating to said projectors in the same advertising category. Hence the spam comment.

All he was suggesting was that you contribute to the forum in the form of a donation instead of piggybacking of another products/manufacturers existence/presence in this in this forum. By offering a better warranty and after sales service.
    Last edited by depo; 07-02-2015 at 05:51.

Watching the salesmen fight publicly.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

wait... you can't provide far field pictures??

why would anyone buy a laser projector without knowing what the output looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    , so I cannot share any new internal pictures at the moment. Same goes for any far-field pictures.

regards,

Peter
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.