Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiments with audio

yeah that's what i want todo but i lack the programing todo anything with arduino unless some one shares their code, i would like to have it change colors or make other shapes and patterns on it's own with audio input. I had only intended to it to be green only, hence the older laser, when i can get some good aluminium some of the other lasers will be reused on that project, it will keep the blue and green lasers but i only have one working red diode laser, i love the single mode diodes for the smaller stuff, i compared the blues i have and love the beam shape on the single mode blue over the PLTB450B even though that is a lot more power
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    My main system in my living room is only audio controlled at the moment and what i do is send stereo audio to a minidsp 2X4 http://www.minidsp.com/products/mini...2-x-in-4-x-out and this allows me some control of the audio and then that is sent to a pioneer 20 watt car amp that has a balanced output (BTL) in this case for both channels, that drives two GS310 series open loop galvo to display a Lissajous display on the wall or celling , i have allways wanted to tray and do more with it and get a live rather then a programmed display, i am going to experiment with blanking and that clock display as well, i use mine all time and with in the last week i added a single mode blue laser to it so i can get different colors from it, here is a picture of the prototype
    Attachment 47697

Attachment 47698

I really wish i had more knowledge of programming to get the effects from the posted videos but hey that's why i am here is try and learn this stuff. adding distortion and messing with the phase also can cause some neat effects.
    I would not want to do this with my main galvo's that are closed loop unless i realy limit the audio spectrum. they over heat with normal audio, the GS series don't have that problem but have a hard time above 500hz.
    I want to try and introduce this type of stuff to a friend of mine that likes the lighting effects but i think the best he has is a color organ he built him self.
    Cool. I am aware of that DSP, I knkwknow Anthony Rouget the developer in Hong. Kong
    This space for rent.