Thread: White Balance Question

Default White Balance Question

Hey Gang,

Preparing for the Halloween party this year, and thinking about a new projector. I'm quite happy with the one I currently have; 680mw, 20k, TTL. Thinking about moving that one upstairs and adding a second projector for downstairs. I'm looking at 638/300mW, 532/150mW, 445/600mW, 30K, Analog Modulation. Do you expect this configuration to have a decent white balance?

Thanks!

P.S. Before you mention it, no crowd scanning, plenty of head clearance, etc.

P.P.S. Speaking of which, has anyone made a Nyancat cue for QS? That would be awesome.
    Last edited by silentgloves; 07-11-2015 at 18:57.

Quote Originally Posted by silentgloves View Post
    P.P.S. Speaking of which, has anyone made a Nyancat cue for QS? That would be awesome.
    Check the Pangolin show portal

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yes, I tend to think that would have a reasonably good white. But...... you'll get as many different opinions on that here as you will trick or treaters for your show.
    PM Sent...

need more red. about double

I like 2:1:2 personally, perhaps a little less R/B but the Pluto's I was messing with yesterday are roughly: 1:1:2 and they produce both an icy white and a goldenrod yellow... As red is the most spendy color, I'd say your specs would probably produce a pretty decent white.

Just another $.02