Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with scanner tuning

Come to SELEM and you can meet JohnYaYa's in person and test-drive his Spaghetti software. You'll also be able to see the Riya controller they're talking about (along with a bunch of others too). And you'll get your scanners tuned. And you'll meet a ton of cool people. And you'll be able to watch lots of awesome laser shows. And, and, and ...

It's only a 3 hour drive for you dude... Make the trip! You won't regret it, I promise.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    2tall, I recommend getting the RIYA Lite DAC from JohnYaya's website; it pairs well with Spaghetti. fyi I also have an Ethernet Dream and LSX, and the RIYA performs just as well (for my setup, anyways; I'm not a pro and don't push my equipment to limit [yet]).

-Jason
    Hey Jason ,I decided to get the RIYA lite DAC. Hopefully it will solve some of the problems I'm having and then be ready when I finish my 1watt analog RGB build. I plan to post pics of this build in the hopes of getting feedback such as my choice of lasers, scanners, etc. My budget is limited so I don't want to waste funds. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I won't make it to SELEM this year.
    Boo! Hiss!

Though really, you say that every year and then we talk you into it, and you end up having a good time! Come on, Gary. Make the trip! You know you want to. (Resistance is futile, and all that.)

Besides, we are going to have some pretty cool stuff on display this year. How about an 18 watt RGB? How about a 20 watt OPSL RGB? Or maybe a pair of 6 watt audience-scanning projectors! And that's just a teaser... Lots more in store this time around.

Adam

You can always pay at the door. Would be great to see you there dude. If you can make the trip, please do!

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Hey... there could be people there that need to get Spaghetti and, what better way to get a dongle than in person. You don't have to wait for shipping and can start getting creative immediately!
    PM Sent...