Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spec

Default Spec

Spec

If you refuse to contact me , It will go legal. You're not giving me a choice.

Happy birthday.

Regards

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Question

Quote Originally Posted by fluff View Post
    Spec

If you refuse to contact me , It will go legal. You're not giving me a choice.

Happy birthday.

Regards

Fluff

Alright, again, I'm slightly offended, but before I make an ass of myself (its a talent ), and since you brought it out here, in the open... May I ask for a little background on this, what, may, be looked upon as a threat to our virtual benefactor. I mean if he fucked up, he fucked up... I'm just curious since its out here in the street.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

So far, I've deliberately avoided anyone else getting involved in our business, as you may have noticed.

Spec will not reply to my comms, which is why I resorted to a forum post ( again ).

I think , if you want any background about the specific deal, you should ask Spec.

Regards

Fluff
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Wrong. You're making a public claim which clearly goes beyond a complaint about lack of communication. As in any court (not that this IS one), it's up to a public claimaint to state the claim openly, or to go private. I'm all for blowing things wide open if there's good reason, but when you do it there is only ONE way you can ever prove you have reason. State your claim.

A defendent can't speak for you, only for themselves. It's up to you to state your case in full, if you're making it a public issue. Only then can anyone address your claim.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 05-11-2007 at 07:40.

Thank you for your input.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Does that polite backhander, by which you have in recent past signified your utter dismissal of what anyone says when disagreeing with your loud demands, mean that you will now become silent until next time? We've already been here before. I said nothing then, but this time the only certainty of any event is your own assertion, and you consistently refuse to back it up. If you persist in that, many more will speak out against it. The law of libel was written to deal with this. If you have no claim to state, state none.

I'll accept your thanks in advance.

Once again, thank you for your input. The thread was not aimed at you.The polite backhander obviously didn't register. I don't need bad legal advice from you, I have a solicitor for that.

I am merely trying to contact someone that I need to conclude a long overdue transaction. They have all been polite requests , not loud demands.

The details, as far as you , or anyone else is concerned, are not important. I am not on here to satisfy your curiosity, just to contact Spec and finish our deal.

I appreciate your concern, but I have a considerable amount of money at stake in this deal, and its important that things get sorted.

Fluff
    Last edited by fluff; 05-12-2007 at 07:10.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Perhaps you should give his cell phone a call, rather than posting messages on a public forum he may or may not read.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Thanks Dave, but I don't have any phone numbers to call. Fluff
    Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Perhaps you should give his cell phone a call, rather than posting messages on a public forum he may or may not read.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

If you read Spec's profile, you'll see that his last activity on the forum is from 02-08-2007 08:44. So maybe it did not read your messages!
    I remember he said that he was very very busy these times, so let him the time...
    And I think Spec is definitely NOT a swindler, there is certainly a good reason that he doesn't answer you, so I think it will be ok soon...