Thread: FS - Argon, 532nm handheld, modded maglite, plus all kinds of other laser stuff

Default FS - Argon, 532nm handheld, modded maglite, plus all kinds of other laser stuff

All of this stuff needs to go!!!! I need the money. I'm also trying to raise money so I can go to SELEM this year.

Looking for reasonable offers for anything listed.

I have 5 LPC-815 sleds. One will do out with each sale until they are gone.

I accept PP gift or PP +3%. Insurance is extra. The batteries will have to go through UPS or FedEx for those of you overseas.

One Sanyo 18500 battery. This is used and came out of an electric razor. I can remove the ends ends unless you would like them left on there. Here is what it looks like.

------------------------------------------------

RPL-260. I'd say it has less than 20 hours on it. Other than the stickers coming off around the edges and the little piece to open/close the shutter being black instead of silver, it is is good shape. It has the 16 (hex for the geeks ) position tailcap so you can go full power or go with a lower the output. The battery used in the video was a Samsung 2600mah pulled from a laptop battery pack. YMMV depending on the battery you use. shipped w/o insurance in the lower US. FWIW, it will do over 300mW with some 18650 batteries.

[yt]HLZdZQ3A4RQ[/yt]

Here's a picture of the shutter actuator.

High setting with my 520 on the right.

Low setting with the 520 on the right.

-----------------------------------------------

I'd like to get rid of the following in one transaction. Laserbee I with data logging. It is the same one seen in the video above for the RPL. Parts to make a 473 labby. I bought this thinking I might get it working. I just haven't gotten around to it after 2 years and probably won't anytime soon. Original Kryton Groove. 10 GITD rubber buttons/dustcovers. Camera bag that I stored a lot of spare laser stuff in such as lenses or sleds. Sinner MS-V5. There might be something else in the pics below I forgot to add. Looking for $175 OBO shipped. I'll polish up the copper and brass right before shipping.

MS-V5 - $55
    Laserbee 1 - $219.99
    Groove - I think they went for $50

JDSU 2214-25MLUP air cooled ArIon - $150(obo) plus shipping. I will ship whatever method you want at your cost.
    It puts out 6 lines. 5 at idle with the 6th one starting to show up around 5.25 amps. Output is about 67mW at 8 amps and about 89mW at 9 amps according to the controller on the PSU.
    [YT]W5ABlgaw7D8[/YT]

Green Maglite with green PT-54 made by Jayrob - $200 OBO shipped

The far trees are about 150 feet away.

Top of a tree about 45 feet away.

Last edited by DrEvil; 07-30-2015 at 03:16.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Wow... as much as I like to try and help people get to SELEM, believe it or not, there is nothing in this lot that I need or want. I highly suggest posting it at LPF if you haven't already though, as you may get more bites. Sorry... I really tried to read through it all and pick at least "something". I thought "maybe" a pair of the earbuds but, I don't even like ear buds. I prefer over the ear.
    PM Sent...

Oops, those earbuds have been gone a while. I thought I edited all of that out. Except for the DAC, all of this has been on LPF for a while...

I plan on listing the LPM on Ebay this weekend unless there is a buyer before then. The stuff for the 473 will be sent to an electronics recycling place a month from now if it is not gone.