Thread: Blood and Stone Laser Show

Default Blood and Stone Laser Show

Here's my first attempt with abstracts, only using 20k scanners, but let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dy0hyv3naY

Kang,

Really really nice. I'm just beginning to understand LSX myself. It's going to be a journey, I can tell. So deep I think I'm drowning often. (And this is after being a laserist for Laserium for 20 years!)

Keep up the good work!

Ron

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by ronhip View Post
    Kang,

Really really nice. I'm just beginning to understand LSX myself. It's going to be a journey, I can tell. So deep I think I'm drowning often. (And this is after being a laserist for Laserium for 20 years!)

Keep up the good work!

Ron
    ron -

if possible, try to attend SELEM (search for the thread). there will be some LSX presentations and tutorials and we'll be happy to accelerate your learning.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Hey ron, thanks for the comment! I'm hoping to really learn a lot at SELEM and looking to upgrade my scanners this fall to 40k that way swami has someone to compete with in the abstract category ;D I kid. LSX is a very powerful software and wouldn't trade it for any other. Good luck with your journey also!

Default Would love to attend, but can't

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    ron -

if possible, try to attend SELEM (search for the thread). there will be some LSX presentations and tutorials and we'll be happy to accelerate your learning.
    Swami,

Myself and another laserist are planning to attend the NWLEM. Please, if you can, have someone tape your presentation(s) (and wear a mic if you can for better audio). I found your previous 2 presentations very enlightening.

Ron

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I am attending the NWLEM and will probably record Swami's presentation - assuming somebody lets me know about it on time this year! I missed a big piece last year.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by ronhip View Post
    Swami,

Myself and another laserist are planning to attend the NWLEM. Please, if you can, have someone tape your presentation(s) (and wear a mic if you can for better audio). I found your previous 2 presentations very enlightening.

Ron
    if someone provides a lav mic, i'll be happy to wear it. i plan on talking through abstract surface mapping which is something you and i had discussed a little in our emails.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.