Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laserwave 500mw 520nm mini review.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
    a spacial filter would be hard to implement in that space. Maybe just the optics got bumped around in shipment. I dont think it should be that far off. Send them an email wtih a picture. They have always been very responsive when i correspond with them.
    you could do an external spatial filter. the 1W unit i bought from them looks the same. i can't sell it in clear conscious with output like that and i can't use it in a projector without filtering it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I have 2 of their 1 watt ones also. My beam looks much better than that. I think the optics moved or something. It shouldn't be that bad.
    And salami is right.. It would be hard to use it like that.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

here's what my 1W looks like:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lw-520.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	47950
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteg View Post
    Thank you Epyn, this is easy filter :-)
    If it's easy then who's gonna stop You to spatialing huh?Do what you have to do.
    Experienced laserists are never satisfied with the factory settings mainly if it's from china....
    Last edited by epyn; 07-30-2015 at 02:18. Reason: x