Thread: Laser Quantum Elite 5watt green, Spares or Repair.

Post Laser Quantum Elite 5watt green, Spares or Repair.

Laser Quantum Elite 5watt green Spares or Repair, We believe there is fault with PSU.

Cambridge 6800 scanners and drive cards. Ilda compatible.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5watt elite ps us_resized.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	47946

Offers Invited

Would a figure of £250 be in the ball park?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

We have NOW tested this laser and i have some pictures of this laser working. The power supply is working but the laser output is low we think this is an alignment issue inside the diode head as the visual reference at the output window is quite bright (we do have output though as stated above) I have pictures I can send off list please note all factory seals are in place and the laser diode head has never been opened this could be an easy fix for someone?

The price for this laser is £250.00 plus vat (if applied) plus delivery I have added the above description and my assessment of the fault you are welcome to view this laser if interested pictures are avaiable.

Stephen,

I will get in touch with Jem and see if he wants this, if not and I am not treading on anyone's toes can you please put me in line for 1st refusal and I will arrange to come and view this. Pending it being as described I commit to take this

Many Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by Laserhobbit; 07-31-2015 at 02:53. Reason: spelling

That's a drive and a half to the south coast! Let me know if I can assist in any way.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.