Thread: Clean vinyl records

Default Clean vinyl records

I saw this and it reminded me of First Contact. I wonder if this works ok on optics too?

https://youtu.be/_gyvipBs6Vs
    This space for rent.

... should do the same with the dust on the glass surface too -- only without the grease-removing capabilities of the acetone in First Contact ...

Viktor

in the past i would be horrified to see some one clean a record using glue but wow , i will have to try this, I know there is a glue too that i used to clean laser optics but's that stuff is more expenisve
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Now would using say a latex or similar glue for for laser optics? I know there is one available but at 50 bucks a bottle it's out of my range because of cost
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu