Thread: Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

Post Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

Laser Quantum Elite 5Watt Green

Cambridge 6800 scanners and drive cards, Ilda Compatible, doing good output.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5watt good out_resized.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	110.8 KB 
ID:	47947

Offers Invited

£200 if I may be so bold?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Stephen,

Is this the same unit that was in the original sales thread which lead to significant comments? If so could I respectfully ask that you communicate with Jem with regards to your feedback on his original agreement to purchase. As far as I am aware from his post yesterday, he had not had a reply from you.

Also Jim, I think you might find this one is a bit of a hot potato, with a number of others in line. I would suggest you look at the other thread of the same, if not similar name for some background.

Cheers

Steve

Im staying well clear. Dodgy as a dodgy thing!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Jim,

I didn't mean to suggest what you should do, just make you aware that there are some very non PL type things going on. I suggest you might want to subscribe to the other thread and post a comment, just so people know where you stand on this. Misunderstanding can be an awful thing. I still remember Fourier synthesis from college, I still don't understand it

Cheers

Steve

Thank you for all your inputs I have apologized both individually and to the group you may nudge and barrack me as much as you like I'm a big boy I have now tested the Melles Griot 532nm which in fact is very working well I will accept £250.00 for this laser projector complete with CTI6800 scanners, housing and flight case and which I think is still a very low price I am working my way through the LQ lasers next, all the 2watt laser are working and all the 5watt laser are working apart from one which has a PSU fault which I will take a look at. I have taken pictures as i go and anyone who is interested can message me at info@lm-productions.com for pictures and further info. I have been very open, nothing has been hidden if I have upset you I am sorry but that is an end to it I will not comment any further on this. Thanks Stephen