Thread: LivePro and Novation Remote Zero Mk2 using automap?

Default LivePro and Novation Remote Zero Mk2 using automap?

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:54.

Karl;

Does it not accept the input when you open the "training mode" window (sorry - not at the console so I'm speaking from memory here) and just select an action and then hit a button on the controller?

That's the way I set my original Novation Remote Zero (not the Mark II, but the original) up when I first got it for LivePro. You go to the midi menu and it opens up some sort of training mode window. It has a list of all the things you can do (like set rotation, master power fade, scan rate adjust, whatever). You click on the action you want to assign, and then you hit the corresponding button (or move the corresponding slider or knob) on the remote zero, and the action is immediately tied to that control.

It was really simple to set up that way. I would assume it would work the same for any midi controller, including the mark II version of the remote zero...

Adam

I agree with Adam. The only reason to use auto map was to reassign some cc numbers to controls but it should just be a case of clicking learn and moving the relevant control.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:54.