Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its starting !!

Smile viasho reply

Hi, so nice to see the information of viasho laser here again. I don't know if it is a good news or not, I think quality is best point to certify . I am agree with Aijii's opinion. Anyway, testing value is enough to post anything.But in Viasho , Warranty service must be supplied to the power you order. We usually make laser power 100- 200mW higher than your order, some unit maybe higher than 200mW. If one day you felt the power drop a lot, even less than your ordered from us. I think the laser need fixed, and we would like to repair it for you, after repair and test , we will send it back as soon as possible to you .Don't worry about this.The seller will help you to deal with all the problems if the laser still in warranty time, this is our service principle.

I don't know the laser is bought from which distributor, but I can sure it is made in Viasho. Because I can see the sales number on the laser head.So if there is any problem about this laser , please contact the seller, seller still can help you to deal with.we would like to provide cooperation and tech assistance anytime.

Any question maybe contact me anytime.

Nono Shen

HI NoNo
    Thank you for your re-assurance and your company policy I am sure others will find that reassuring as well, it is nice to know the factory will backup their products properly.
    I do not have any known problems with the laser at all. It was just a member trying to help me understand that it is important to know the power output and to check it from time to time (especially before any warranty runs out).
    At this time I am happy with the unit.
    Many thanks
    Ray
    NZ

Nono,

We sold Ray his laser.

I'd like to add that Viasho have been the most professional company we've dealt with to date in the Chinese laser manufacturer market.

Whilst we've only been reselling their products for the last few months, we've found dealing with them a highly positive experience. Can't really say that for some of the other companies we've been dealing with for the last few years..

Cheers,

Adrian
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Smile thanks very much

I am so glad to hear from you, thank you very much. We are manufacturer , we will protect our laser quality, as well as warranty service. Any question or requirement, welcome to contact me anytime.