Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Windows 10??

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    On my laptop i am regretting updating to win 10, the one main issue i cant seem to fix is it locking up every time it goes into sleep, i have had to disable the system from going into sleep mode, I laso can't get firefox to work reliably but i blame firefox on that as i can't seem to get it to work with out random script crashes on other systems as well. the locking up on suspend/sleep/when ever i close the lid is getting very frustrating
    Has it been longer than a month? If not, you can roll it back. Otherwise, maybe you should try a fresh install instead of an upgrade. It's pretty solid on my laptop.

yeall i will need to make a backup of the drive before i do a clean install, it's former owner upgraded it to win 7 and i dont have the licenses and since our shop closed i have no way of getting it so this will be a nightmare, i will wait a bit longer for some patches and reinstall firefox agan.
    thanks for the advice, and i do admit to liking how well it runs on older stuff, my media system i updated to and it's older then my current system and runs fine so far, just the damned laptop
    I forgot that i put it on a net book and that's fine
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu