Thread: Beyond help?

Default Beyond help?

On the que pages of beyond, can you assign a keystroke to each cue or is it hard coded starting upper left with the "Q" I'd like to make some of these numbers and other letters that are not assigned.

There is a specific reason that makes sense why I want to do this. Hard to explain unless you know my setup.

Thanks
    leading in trailing technology

I've tried doing the same (re-numbering keyboard shortcuts) and I do not think there is a way, unless you made it work with pangoscript. :/
    Robert Sanders
    RAGErLAZER Laser Shows
    ------------------------------
    4x 8w RGB DT40pro
    2x 4.5w RGB DT30
    2x 2.5w RGB DT30

Quote Originally Posted by ragerlazer View Post
    I've tried doing the same (re-numbering keyboard shortcuts) and I do not think there is a way, unless you made it work with pangoscript. :/
    This is disappointing as I have some background apps that scan the keyboard.

I think what you want can be done via PangoScript. If you click Settings>Keyboard>Keyboard to PangoScript, look through the list for the number or letter you wish to assign, double click the line then work out a PangoScript.

If you can give me a more specific function you're looking for I can probably work up the script for you or put together an example. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I think what you want can be done via PangoScript. If you click Settings>Keyboard>Keyboard to PangoScript, look through the list for the number or letter you wish to assign, double click the line then work out a PangoScript.

If you can give me a more specific function you're looking for I can probably work up the script for you or put together an example. Let me know.
    Thanks once I get settled on what exactly I want I'll hit you up.
    Can you tell me though could keyboard input be ignored or removed if I was to use a apc mini, midi controller for the cues and fx. That could also work.

Hmm, I don't see a way to disable the keyboard key selecting of the cues however, if I write just a misc pangoscript for a key it will no longer activate a cue. So they could be disabled that way, then controlled with the APC or midi controller.