Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Helping another PL member having a tough time

PP Sent. Glad to help out. Hope everything gets better very soon.
    Eric in New Orleans

Sorted, well done Steve and Brad

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm headed to Taylors shortly and am pleased to say we're giving him $1,168.53. Truly amazing work guys.

Laserhobbit
    Bradfo69
    Buffo
    dkumpula
    DZ
    lasergrazy
    Chris Wood
    Simon Mills
    William Kim (turbohead?)
    DanBarlow
    dnar
    SaltyRobot
    Conor Healy
    JEM
    dream beamz
    Salvatore McBenttez
    SpitzSTP
    "Direct"
    Nick Sheron
    Karl Wustrau
    NOLA Entertainment
    James Francis
    Rodman1369
    Ryan Smith
    Dan Briggs
    PM Sent...

Sorry I can only send my best wishes atm as I'm experiencing my own severe crisis. However, I wish you well and hope you manage to achieve your financial and life goals for your son.

To all of you,

I'm not gonna lie, the last four months have been a bear. It's easy to get caught up in the negative. You, my friends, have blown me away with your generosity and kind words. I don't think I've ever asked for "help" from anyone...at least in my responsible adult life. This gift leaves me with finding the right words a challenge.

Thank you.... From my whole family. It gives us some breathing room for a bit. Please, once on my feet, please don't hesitate to call or email if ever in need. I will always do what I can.

Here's my boy Alex. He's my super hero.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	48111

- - - Updated - - -

To all of you,

I'm not gonna lie, the last four months have been a bear. It's easy to get caught up in the negative. You, my friends, have blown me away with your generosity and kind words. I don't think I've ever asked for "help" from anyone...at least in my responsible adult life. This gift leaves me with finding the right words a challenge.

Thank you.... From my whole family. It gives us some breathing room for a bit. Please, once on my feet, please don't hesitate to call or email if ever in need. I will always do what I can.

Here's my boy Alex. He's my super hero.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	48111

KEEP it COHERENT!
    Peace.

DZ Splitter
    2-300mw 532
    1-2W RGB
    Quickshow

Hand in there bud, it's just a glitch and times will improve. All the best.
    This space for rent.

I wish i could but i am facing problems my self, my rent will bounce this month even though i am short by only 100 bucks, my landlord my start eviction over this, i am looking for part time work that will work with my disability but i have friken been told that i am unemployable, i was a bio med tech, a serious depression has made my life hell and getting stable is the goal but physical injury has removed a lot of possible avenues for part time work, i had a part time job as a tv tech and was perfect, my boss knew my limitations and my workarounds and set me up to work to the best of my ability with out all the bs most larger companies do, my time as a bio med tech was the same, they knew my autism and worked with me to maximize by efficiency around when i can do and had the flexibility to organize things in a way that works for me, then another boss got in and basically butt@#$% me, the tv shop went out of operation and the lack of that income is killing me, i may now get evicted , so be live me i have first had experience, to the problems in this thread, i just wish i could help but i dont have any spare funds, even fuel in my car i have to be very careful for and cant go on trips unless it's budget is set, i am trying to also get one tank of fuel last a month, that i can do unless i need to go on a lot trip. Going from 70k a year to disability was a friken huge shock 3/4 just gone

Sorry to sound like i am complaining, i am great full for the disability, i would be in a box right now other wise
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I am an idiot....

And I don't check my e-mail often enough. I just discovered that the donations made by Karl(Wookieboy) Wayne (dnar) and James Francis were returned to them because I neglected to "claim" them from Paypal. That money has already been given to Taylor back in early August so, I would be really appreciative if you could paypal the donation back to me and I'll take the correct steps to "claim" it. Maybe it was because they were foreign currency?? I don't know but the three combined were relatively sizeable and now, I'm out those funds.

Thanks guys!
    PM Sent...

Brad, do you have an update on Tyler's little boy?

Adam