Thread: Surely everyone will be jealous pj build

Default Surely everyone will be jealous pj build

Ok decided for Selem I wanted to bring a projector to demo some scan through with lumia. Well didn't quite have all the parts I needed. This Frankenstein is a die4drive modded TTL green, a blue and red I'll use for beam correction and spatial filter demo, some various shelving brackets, galvo mirrors hand glued this morning. Cas10 projector dichros and a power supply from a think a old laptop. Yep top notch stuff here guys, it is kinda funny to think my first build took weeks and now I can cobble a usable mess in a morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

leading in trailing technology

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Ok decided for Selem I wanted to bring a projector to demo some scan through with lumia. Well didn't quite have all the parts I needed. This Frankenstein is a die4drive modded TTL green, a blue and red I'll use for beam correction and spatial filter demo, some various shelving brackets, galvo mirrors hand glued this morning. Cas10 projector dichros and a power supply from a think a old laptop. Yep top notch stuff here guys, it is kinda funny to think my first build took weeks and now I can cobble a usable mess in a morning.
    still better than a lot of ebay china projectors!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Must be nice to have the parts laying around to be able to 'cobble it together in a morning' (Jealous, Moi)!!
    Cheers

Colin.

Anyone wanting to be a politician, should automatically be excluded from being one!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMax View Post
    Must be nice to have the parts laying around to be able to 'cobble it together in a morning' (Jealous, Moi)!!
    With spatial filtering, no less! Looks damn good for a projector that's just "thrown together"!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

A morning plus how many hours at work?