Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Launching SPECIALS for PRIME RGB 5300 - ABLE Laser

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    there was a ton of homemade laser gear at selem. from suitcase laser projectors to dz's amazing analog consoles and routers. even if it's not posted as much as we would like, it's still happening.
    While this is true, in '10 it was my favorite. Basically 20some all home made projectors. Times change, but I really like seeing the projects.
    leading in trailing technology

ok im just getting old and grumpy

I remember the forum when there were no Chinese companies constantly posting to sell stuff
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    ok im just getting old and grumpy
    welcome to my world.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

wow 1.3w of 637 single mode diodes, that's pretty impressive for a chinese projector at that price point

I have a few able lasers. They are VERY nicely built, have very nice components and came into the country varianced. They are very responsive and stand behind their products. I had a green DPSS go out in one of my projectors and ABLE sent me replacements for both of my projectors. The owner is a very stand up guy and doesnt just drop products and run.

I'm gonna have to agree with Andy on this one,
    YES, you're getting old and grumpy, sounds like to me
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Haha,the discussion looks hot here,thanks you guys for liking and supporting my thread and our lasers,to tell the truth,I was a little bit sad when I saw Andy's comments,thanks Brad for strating the good words and telling others our condition.If you guys need any other informations,please feel free to leave a comment,we will try our best.

Quote Originally Posted by drm916 View Post
    I have a few able lasers. They are VERY nicely built, have very nice components and came into the country varianced. They are very responsive and stand behind their products. I had a green DPSS go out in one of my projectors and ABLE sent me replacements for both of my projectors. The owner is a very stand up guy and doesnt just drop products and run.
    Thank you very much JV

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    wow 1.3w of 637 single mode diodes, that's pretty impressive for a chinese projector at that price point
    Yep,please check the following picture.Attachment 48181

Do you wanna to order one and have a try?

Oh,I forgot a very important thing,we also offer EMS8000 scanner for your choice,but the price with EMS8000 scanner is $4280,different with it is with DT40.Sorry for the carelessness.