Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Launching SPECIALS for PRIME RGB 5300 - ABLE Laser

Thumbs up The Launching SPECIALS for PRIME RGB 5300 - ABLE Laser

Dear friends:

After some efforts we have successfully developed and tested our new 5.3W RGB laser Platform. Now it is time to launch it!

Let me introduce you a new friend, the PRIME RGB 5300 projector!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FRONT-1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	48160 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BACK-2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	48161 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FRONT-2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	48162 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BACK-1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	48163

This is a real high-end model of ABLE, it is specifically designed for real professionals, you will be impressed by its sharp beam and brilliant colors. You can compare!

In order to let the market and you pros recognize how amazing this machine is, ABLE now announces a Launching-SPECIALS for this model!

Standard Price: USD 4,200.
    Launching-SPECIALS price: USD 3,780.

This event finishes after 20 units are reached.(World-wide)

- Product information -

PRIME RGB 5300 : 5.3W RGB Pure Diode laser Projector
    R:1.3w/637nm,G:2w/520nm,B:2w/445nm
    Divergence of full angle:<1.0mrad.
    Beam diameter(@projector window):<4mm
    Analog modulation:50Khz
    RGB power intensity adjustments
    DT40 scanner/EMS8000 scanner for your choice
    Protection Grade: IP54
    Net weight:12.5KG(Without yoke, without feet)
    High-quality fligthcase included

For the complete Data Sheet, please download here.
    Don't miss the chance to get the great offer, PM me or send me an e-mail to able@able-laser.com:

Daisy
    ABLE Laser Technolgy

gee spamming the forum, admin cant we ban them?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Andy... this is a huge improvement from Able/entertainment in the quality of their listing of something for sale. There is pics, price, specs, a pdf overview, terms, and so forth. Granted no pictures of the insides with the lid off or, test frame photos but, in all.... I don't find the post offensive to warrant a ban or anything of that sort.

The idiots with all the cell phones and tablets that post in whatever thread they feel like? Yes, absolutely - blow 'em the hell up. But, Able? No, don't think so. I understand they build a decent projector, affordable to the hobby market and they are varianced for US sales as well.

Just my $.02 (Which is about what I have left these days.)
    PM Sent...

Thing is this isn't a sales Web sites, it's a forum for people who love lasers.

All the Chinese want to do is list ads to try sell stuff.

We get less and less look what I've built threads these days and more hard selling.

If that's what the forum is about these days that's cool, maybe it's time to move on
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post

We get less and less look what I've built threads these days and more hard selling.

If that's what the forum is about these days that's cool, maybe it's time to move on
    That's NOT what the forum is about these days, but it's ALWAYS been what BST is about... There aren't many "look what I've built" threads in BST unless they're followed by, "wanna buy it?"

I agree with Brad on this one...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

True but, at least it's in the buy/sell thread. Admittedly it's really supposed to be hobbyists selling spare stuff to other hobbyists but, as long as it's in the right place, I'm ok with it personally. I don't build or, have built very little so, I do tend to welcome it but, I agree it's nice to see the build threads when they are here. We saw a lot of home builts at SELEM so, its still happening but, I don't think as many people are documenting it and posting pictures.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    That's NOT what the forum is about these days, but it's ALWAYS been what BST is about... There aren't many "look what I've built" threads in BST unless they're followed by, "wanna buy it?"

I agree with Brad on this one...
    Yeah, the occasional "what's new" from the non-junk companies including Able are appreciated by me to better understand the market. I've built 9 projectors and only purchased one in the past five years, so building is certainly not dead in my mind. There are tons of new threads on diode correction, new parts and diodes all aimed at builders that outnumber the ads we get from the assorted vendors selling completed projectors.

This said, I can't recall the last instance of a Chinese company sharing anything on this forum that was innovative or not immediately focused on making a sale.

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

The forum in question is titled:

Home -> Forum -> Product, Company, Sale, and Trade -> Buy/Sell/Trade

I agree, not much innovation or cool new thing coming from China, but they're in the right forum and they're on topic. Don't like it? Don't read it (or lobby to have the BST policy changed)
    Last edited by hitekvoop; 08-18-2015 at 10:46. Reason: cant english right

Yup, fully agree with you.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post

there was a ton of homemade laser gear at selem. from suitcase laser projectors to dz's amazing analog consoles and routers. even if it's not posted as much as we would like, it's still happening.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.