Thread: SELEM 9 Lost & Found

Default SELEM 9 Lost & Found

Hey SELEM 9 attendees!

I hope you all made it home safe and sound.

I had this wind-up extension cord placed in a pile for me after everyone had left and it is not mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2384.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	48166

Please let me know if it is yours and I'll get it back to you or buy it off of you if the shipping is greater than its value.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Hi SELEM 9 Peeps!

I accidentally left a dark red fleece blanket in the auditorium, folded up neatly. If anyone has seen it, please let me know. My Grandma gave it to me!

Thanks,
    Newlin

The last night I did see a dark red fleece folded neatly, draped on the back of one of the seats of the last row of the orchestra. So I know it was there -- but from there, I don't know where it went. Sorry.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I know it wasn't left behind in the auditorium. I usually do the final walk through of the entire place and there was nothing of ours left in the auditorium except a diet coke can under about the 6th row of seats about 4 in from the hallway wall.
    PM Sent...

Did any of the presentations get recorded? Hoping for some videos of the various goings on.

Edit: oops wrong thread, I just saw the title with SELEM. Anyway question stands - Brad if I recall you have done vids previously...
    Last edited by skot; 08-25-2015 at 01:14.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yes, I recorded several. I've just been remiss in finding time to watch them and get them uploaded. A couple are pretty dark - especially the ones shot back stage. And the noise coming from the front of the house helps to make it even less watchable.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I know it wasn't left behind in the auditorium . . there was nothing of ours left in the auditorium except a diet coke can under about the 6th row of seats about 4 in from the hallway wall.
    Oh great! I was wondering where that went. Did you save it for me??

Quote Originally Posted by skot View Post
    Did any of the presentations get recorded? Hoping for some videos of the various goings on.
    I got a couple presentations too, but Brad was the most diligent about capturing them. At least one or two are captured from multiple angles to make for some better final editing (and hopefully improved sound). I haven't got through my video to see how they came out as yet. I also captured a few hours of auditorium shows - mostly the work of SELEM attendees like SaltyRobot, Swamidog, Brad, Buffo, Lulighttec, Kang, Bluefang and myself.

Expect these to be posted slowly over the next 6 months or so. . . (so many projects, so little time!)

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"