Thread: Excalibur 35W diode pumped Nd:YAG laser systems

Laser Warning Excalibur 35W diode pumped Nd:YAG laser systems

We have two x 532nm (35w) Excalibur diode pumped Excalibur Nd:YAG laser systems available they have not been used in a long time but we recently ran them up (19 Aug) and they are doing somewhere between 10 and 15 watts again they have just been switched on nothing more, not aligned or cleaned. They are of course for big outdoor shows and have a fat beam and they were manufactured by Laser Technology in Haverhill in the UK and you can find more details of this laser at the following place http://www.lasertechnologyltd.co.uk/en/downloads.shtml including the manual. They come with a separate chiller and power supply and I have pictures of both lasers working not sure if these will have much interest but thought I would ask before going any further.

Thanks Stephen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excalibur 35w green laser.pdf  

Interested
    How much would it go for?
    Last edited by masterpj; 08-20-2015 at 06:57.

Interested - posting to track £

In tested but not sure of price

Also interested, if you could pm me a ballpark price that would be fantastic

Hi Guys,

I would be happy to send you pictures ideally i would want to sell both lasers for a combined cost of £5K both laser heads work one I have a problem with one chiller (needs a re-gas) and one laser PSU which needs some TLC the guys that made them is still in the industry and I am sure he would be happy to offer advise on these lasers anyhow if you are interested please send me an email stephen@lm-productions.com and I can give you more details and pictures. Many thanks, Stephen