Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What lasers should I buy and from where?

Thanks for all the input again guys, I will most definitely be at the LEM, it is only 10 minutes from where I live. I may be rather busy at times though as I am looking at bringing my food trailer along to keep you all fed - more on that later. Mrs Thorcus has her own hobbies and is incredibly tolerant of mine, I'm amazed she puts up with me in all honesty. I am always messing about with something that is both time consuming and expensive. She never complains and just lets me get on with it but is very firm about me not using prostitutes or snorting cocaine. Damn unreasonable I call it.

I forgot to say - Jem, I have nearly finished a 2 inch gauge steam lorry, if it is done in time I will bring it along. I have just bought a catering trailer though and have to focus on getting that ready to earn money as that is going to be our income source from now on. Not sure I will be able to have it in steam as arranging a boiler test in that time frame might be difficult and I won't operate it in public without one.