Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help possibly fixing a CNI MGL-III-532 module (with pictures)

I've got 3 of 4 MGL-H heads still going strong and the one that is broke was due to me shorting the diode to ground when I was adjusting the primary focus lens with a screwdriver.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have a number of DPSS lasers that i am guessing have over 5,000 hours on them, I got them when a company in canada replaced them due to the time on them, and that was in 2003, out of the 6 i bought only 1 has totally failed, most of them are starting to lose power and i can't find diodes for them, sadly they did not use C-mount, i posted pictures on this fourm and no one seems to know what package style, i am thinking for kicks and giggles to try and make a c-mount.

I am currently finding my self in need of a 2 watt C-mount for another project but i am short on money, unless it's say 15 bucks or something like that.
    as for nostalgia, i hope they find a place in some dark shelf or collection, i know i intend to keep a few around, i am trying to get a 473nm DPSS working that was hacked apart, it's B&W made one that i have read and by your pictures are the same maker, the crystal oven if you will even looks the same, and the diode mount i think is interchangeable, the 473 are really horrible at efficiency, but still i think worth having one collecting dust.
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu