Thread: Mocc's , deer, cow. (moosebigger deer)

Default Mocc's , deer, cow. (moosebigger deer)

I have been wearing Minnetonka double bottom softsole moccs https://www.minnetonkamoccasin.com/m...ttom-softsole/

All summer and found them to be very great shoes, i even wear them on pavement, but i notice they have them in moose hide and smaller deer hide (i am guessing white tailed deer)

Giving if i stay with the same style with no rubber sole, any one know the difference? are they more flexible or do they have that at the cost of life span, I do g out kicking and i greatly value how quite and natural they seem to be, my goal is to get as close to barefoot as possible (i frikin hate most shoes, the isolated you from the ground and are not comfortable)

My question is witch shoe would no this, i would set my tree hugging past aside uneven in this and go with the the leather sole, my question is about the moose or deer versions, the leather ones where a trial run that has passed.

are the deer species even more flexible and comfortable? or hold up a but better?

This is all new to me as i was a tree huger and am only switching into leather style shoes but i need then to be as close to barefoot as possible, right now i even like them as much as dandles

any one have advice?
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

I'm inclined to recommend something more along the lines of these:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	more-Prada-toe-sock-shoes.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	48279

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Gary, I expect you to be modeling the ones in pic one as the unofficial footwear for SELEM 10.
    PM Sent...

i think death would be preferable to wearing the shoes JohnYayas posted....
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu