Thread: a little show off

Default a little show off

Hey guys,
    I haven't been on very much lately... been doing lots of gigs and stuff. But now I decided to show off my last show, which happened yesterday... thanks for unknown person who captured it all, eventhough quality is not that good

I want to jump ahead and tell that safety zones were set and all hot beams are overhead, although in video it seems like crowd gets quite a bit of power.
    By the way, all PJs used here are custom made by myself together with my colleagues

So, for your judgement:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8hty2tiBF0

Looks like a lot of fun, Sandstorm! How many watts were you working with there?

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Video not available in Australia.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm View Post
    all hot beams are overhead
    Either "all" means something else over in Lithuania, or this statement is a lie. In the first 2:15 minutes alone I see countless hot beams the size & brightness of light sabers going directly into the crowd. Since you have openly lied about that part I bet it's safe to assume your "safety zones" are horseshit as well but that one is a little harder to prove on this end via video.
    Corporate Member ILDA

dkumpula, it's 4x6W, 2x3W and 2x2W

sad about it, dnar

LELS, that's exactly why I jumped ahead. They seem like hot beams, but they're not. Yes, they're beams, but they are with 1) minimized exposure 2) minimized power. We managed to get a proper amount of scene smoke into the whole area (which is very dependent on the wind doing shows outside), so that they're visible so extremely well.Although I don't have the MPEs tested, so I have no proper way to defend myself