Thread: Hamamatsu Mini Spectrometer (Looking for evaluation software specevaluation.exe

Default Hamamatsu Mini Spectrometer (Looking for evaluation software specevaluation.exe

Does anyone have the evaluation software for the Hamamatsu Mini Spectrometers?

There is an evaluation software called specevaluation.exe as well as a dll library. This is for the TM UV/VIS model

I'm getting the run around from Hamamatsu, even though this is free software...

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Hammatsu. Is the worse to deal with, even if your buying 20,000 pieces of something your odds of getting a sample without paying is nil. Try dealing directly with Japan, they will at least politely say no. Their US corporate culture is ran by transplants from the home country who have no clue. Very frustrating. I've had face to face meetings with them, a few years ago. Even when shown actual quotes from their competitors, they would not negotiate. . Sorry but your odds are nil.

They make some of the best documented parts in the world. I love their high quality. Just can only get their stuff as surplus. :-(

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 09-04-2015 at 15:33.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Thanks Steve, appreciate the input. I emailed jp, will see what they say. It's too bad as this is such a nice spectrometer. I know there are copies of the evaluation program floating around, I'm sure I'll find it someday... I found some labview vi's, will play around with those.

Dealing with Hamamatsu is definitely not like dealing with Ocean Optics!