I'm trying to use the Windows Kinect camera v1 in Lasercam Pro for a live event. Any of you who have worked with laser cam know that the details that a typical camera pick up can often cause a really noisy laser output, and you typically have to do a lot of editing in post production before you send video to laser cam to get a decent laser output. I'm really just looking to project simple outlines of people with laser (rotoscoping) as they walk by the camera... I was able to get the Kinect to work with laser cam, but right now, it seems like it's just utilizing the simple RGB camera which is not really any better than just using a webcam. As I understand it, the depth sensor in the kinect is useful for inputing the simple shapes of things without detail which could be really helpful in laser cam. Is this possible to do? I don't know much about the kinect. I was able to install the drivers and get it working, but that's about as far as I've gotten. If anyone has ANY help or suggestions they can offer me, that would be great. Any other solutions or software I can try that have worked for other people? Thanks in advance