Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lasever 200mW 532nm

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    especially the bottle under the laptop
    That one was a souvenir from my holidays in Cuba... When you drink too much of this, you see incredible laser effects just by closing your eyes

Is that the one with the worm in the bottom?

Is that the one with the worm in the bottom?
    That's Mezcal. I had a worm once. Half a worm. It might have been the whole worm but when two people really want the worm, what can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    About M9024, I never suffered of its dislike of small steps for beam show Maybe I'm programming only enough big steps in my shows...
    I'll try your test file, but isn't it more easier to draw a rotating single line in a standard lasershow software with blanking desactivated, and increase the scanning speed?
    Yes, if you have it. I showed what I have so people can see the effect in that tiny XviD file, the wave file was there so people can examine the source. What matters is the fan of light, turning, always involves each scanner in turn making small steps at some point, so you'll always see the error. I want to know what it looks like on other scanners, but for reasons I can't even imagine, no-one seems the slightest bit interested...

Was it good?
    I heard they'll make you hallucinate

At that time I was trying all kinds of stuff, so I really wouldn't know.

Edit: Que pasa? Devil smiley gone...

I see it
    II've tried 'em too ............................................

I see it
    Weird. I see a 1.04 KB 385x238 px horizontal white rectancle GIF image with around 8 colours used in a 16 colour palette, 7 whites and a light grey making a pixel wide edge, and a very tiny gradient across the middle with a darker white in the top half. No idea what makes it, especially if you are seeing the original devil image.

Edit: nm, it seems FireFox had a corrupted image in its cache.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 05-21-2007 at 11:30.

Was it good?
    I heard they'll make you hallucinate
    When I "did the worm" it didn't make me hallucinate. But it did give me the dry heaves for about 5 hours... Well into the next morning. Ugh. Never do that again.

Of course, I should point out that I was sufficiently in the bag that I not only swallowed the worm, but CHEWED IT UP and swallowed it. It tasted gritty, like sand. The first thing I said was "Damn, that worm should've taken a shit before they put it in the bottle..."

While I certainly was wasted that night, I've been worse. But that was the only time I ever got the dry heaves. And I don't ever want to go through that again. (shudder)

Adam

Ugggghh -dry heaves -been there done that. Thank God those days are over and I sorta know when to give it up now. Argh. To be a teenager (and some of the 20s) was a steep learning-curve . I think the worst shit I did back then was angel-dust. Only once with that stuff (but not most of the other stuff). Pretty much mellowed out now, being an old geezer has it's advantages I suppose.. Maybe I just dont get out enough..