Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody remember how to build an Ark?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    That's some scary news coming out of your neck of the woods over the last several days!!
    Yeah, it's been pretty bad. Amazingly Charleston is actually faring better than the midlands and upstate regions even though we got more rain. The key is that we don't have much in the way of hills or valleys. Hills are fine, but valleys are death-traps when the floods come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ask Karl about compliance first!! You might want to consider a different state.
    I said "almost"... But you're right. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by DrEvil View Post
    Here's some video and pictures I took around the Sumter area.
    I wondered if your area was bad. I seem to remember your house being on higher ground, but there were definitely low spots in the subdivision.

Adam

Where I heard about the one road being washed out, I thought one specific area on the subdivision would be flooded. There wasn't much water at all though. The ones around rivers and lakes in town got it bad though.

ETA: I hope most of the roads are clear by next Friday. If not, I'll have to find some other routes. 95 is still closed from Florence to 26 I believe. That has got to be a pain for those traveling that route. Mainly truckers.

This was in Sumter.
    Last edited by DrEvil; 10-10-2015 at 13:40.

Very glad to hear you are OK--
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-