Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEA nitrogen laser 1 oscillator and 3 amplifier 1MW diffraction limited

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'm just going to have Eidetic find me one of those, after he gets one for his museum...

Would love to have a 200 Hz rep rate N2 laser, no pesky 355 nm mixing crystal to always tune each morning...

A modern pulse compression PSU would shave off at least 150 pounds from the 380 pound figure.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Also note the power requirements.

Not complaining though. I'll take the second, when it's available.

I have always been fascinated by eximer lasers as well. Even a small one produces a remarkable amount of power. Is the xenon use expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Have you tried it with Neon for the green and orange pulsed lines?

Steve
    Hello Steve,

I put NEON Inside the TEA N2 laser and no lasing at 760 torr ! https://youtu.be/wqI03ijKX4Q

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Also note the power requirements.

Not complaining though. I'll take the second, when it's available.

I have always been fascinated by eximer lasers as well. Even a small one produces a remarkable amount of power. Is the xenon use expensive?
    With excimer laser the problem is the gas availlability .
    The Xenon is the most expensive 25 euro the liter no problem to obtain !

The problem is the fluor helium mixture and the hydrogen chloride helium mixture . To obtain this gas you must have a society , i am chemical engineer and cannot obtain this gas if i have a society

I have a friend that have a society and i received the mixture in a couple of week
    The next step is to work with excimer to pump dye laser

the hydrogen chloride helium mixture . To obtain this gas you must have a society ,
    Ah, I see.

The next step is to work with excimer to pump dye laser
    Yes, of course. That would be my first goal.

Have you given any thought to my previous suggestion to pump quantum dots? That TEA laser might be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Ah, I see.

Yes, of course. That would be my first goal.

Have you given any thought to my previous suggestion to pump quantum dots? That TEA laser might be ideal.

this type of laser is interesting but not for me because I want power and this type of laser outputs a very low power !
    Have your finish your HIGH POWER DYE LASER ?
    Last edited by femtoman; 10-11-2015 at 06:53.

this type of laser outputs a very low power !
    Yes, have you heard the old saying "you can not be too rich or too thin"? I would add that you can not have too much laser power! I remain curious because from what I have been able to learn, the dots may actually have a higher photo-bleaching threshold along with, of course, no triplet losses. I may yet try this with commercial dots.

Regarding my laser, the gain slope is extremely steep. The threshold is approximately 1000J total, into the air ablating lamps in 12 us. At 2,000J I damaged the output coupler in a p-p cavity. After replacing it and reconfirming high cleanliness, I proceeded to damage a second mirror at 2,500J! I believe the wavelength converters I am using are the source of the remarkable power with these high temperature lamps. I suspect the explosion energy for the lamps I am currently using will be above 16kJ. This will be better estimated when I have completed some destructive testing on several smaller lamps.

The divergence is also unacceptably high and I am waiting on the delivery of several HR concave and convex optics in order to test, 2x magnification, positive and negative, confocal, unstable resonators. This should also substantially increase the optics damage threshold if not that of the beam dump.

Can you please tell me what type of circuit is used in this type of devices?
    What are the hardware components of the circuit? Also what are their specifications?
    Can you please tell me what frequency it uses and what is the control circuit in the whole?
    Also what is the role of the Oscillator and the Amplifier here?

https://www.7pcb.com
    Last edited by BaxYeats; 08-12-2021 at 14:01.

Default more info of my home page

Quote Originally Posted by BaxYeats View Post
    Can you please tell me what type of circuit is used in this type of devices?
    What are the hardware components of the circuit? Also what are their specifications?
    Can you please tell me what frequency it uses and what is the control circuit in the whole?
    Also what is the role of the Oscillator and the Amplifier here?
    Hello BaxYeats,
    goto my web side http://www.swissrocketman.fr/051-las...s,fr,3,230.cfm and find all info !

Femtoman