Thread: Laser warning sighns in klingon and russian

Default Laser warning sighns in klingon and russian

I have seen picks of laser signs in Russian and even Klingon I was wondering if these are actually for sale? I have seen the artwork but i can't make signs , i was wondering if any one realy prints theses out, i think it would be great on my front door, but i get full sun light on my door and would need something that won't fade away in a year or so, since i do have class 4 lasers in operation it would be a neat spin on the signs, my income though is limited for this month as i have a bad tooth, since i am dragon it will require a lot of control on my part to not bite down on the dentist, sure i would not swallow but more of a chew in self defense kinda of reaction, oddly when at a dentist and think of that it lessens my anxiety over the whole thing
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

coherent made the klingon signs in the 90's i still have 2 or 3 of them somewhere

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by VJ AIWAZ View Post
    coherent made the klingon signs in the 90's i still have 2 or 3 of them somewhere
    if you send me high Rez scans, I'll
    vectorize them for all to enjoy.

coherent klingon sign scan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	klingon.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	454.2 KB 
ID:	48613

Coherent gave me some of the Klingon signs when I bought the (then) new Purelight Ar/Ky ions around 1990. I still display the sign in my shop. There was another one that said "Laser Jock". Cool!

... vectorized as SVG

Viktor
    Attached Files Attached Files