Thread: Laserscope - Greenlight HPS - UK seller only

Default Laserscope - Greenlight HPS - UK seller only

Looking for a Greenlight HPS 532nm machine.

Untested is fine as long as its not been taken apart or parts removed from the unit.

UK seller only, as the unit is heavy and shipping from the US would be horrendous.

Someone was selling a Laserscope.. maybe this will do.
    Do you have experienced with high powered lasers and yags? Please share

What is the application? just checking before I refer you seeing you have never posted here before and this is a really dangerous device.

"Do you have experienced with high powered lasers and yags? Please share" - Yes I do, I own two CO2 Lasers and a 532nm Q-Switched unit. I have a number of Flashlight driven Yag units. I have Eyewear for 355, 532, 800+nm and 1064nm along with blocking acrylic sheet for testing such devices.

Application is three-fold is suppose. Firstly, its a very interesting laser - End pumped configuration, delivering up to 120watts (XPS units can deliver 180watts). There's a US patent for this laser that details how AMS have managed to end pump with a diode bar stack. Which brings me to the second reason - It only requires 20Amp @ 220v to operate, thus can be operated at its design output on a single phase supply with no special provisions. And third, while I own Co2 Lasers for cutting, it would be extremely useful to add a 1064 nm laser at reasonable power to my cutting / engraving setup - And these units seem very well built for the task - Vuemetrix Diode stack driver, decent chiller, NeOS Q-Switch.

So to answer your question, nope, I'm not a 14 year old with a obsession with death rays, nor am I lunatic DJ or Light show guy who wants to beam 100+ watts recklessly in to a crowd of people

Good yeah I spoke to you on skype now.. It's pretty clear you know what you are talking about and your explanation makes sense.
    I'll keep my eyes open for a diode driven one.