Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM -20 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire, England 29th 30th April 1st 2nd of May 2016

I will be bringing my Kossel Mini 3D Printer and some filament to print stuff.
    Will be building in the kitchen again. Need more modules for 2 new RGB projectors.

if trancetunes are needed i can put something *cough* couple of Gigabytes *cough* into my download queues ;-)
    Just say the word ;-)
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Can you print adjustable lens mounts? I've seen such things working well with the addition of a few metal rods on t'internet but my mate with the 3d printer seems to have given up on it for now

If you bring music I can bring something to play it on

But aye I'd like to come and see what you folk who know what you're doing do but I have no idea what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by frostypaw View Post

But aye I'd like to come and see what you folk who know what you're doing do but I have no idea what to expect

You'll have a blast if you've never been before, or if you have! Great bunch of folk, lots of things you can learn, lots of lasering to do, lots of gadgets to play with!

Wish I were going!

Quote Originally Posted by frostypaw View Post
    Can you print adjustable lens mounts? I've seen such things working well with the addition of a few metal rods on t'internet but my mate with the 3d printer seems to have given up on it for now

If you bring music I can bring something to play it on

Yes, come along and join the fun and banter it's always nice to meet new people

Thanks, but no need to bring anything for the music as we're well set up with an excellent sound system.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Just found out I can't do Sat / Sun as the wife's away and I have to dog-sit

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post

Thanks, but no need to bring anything for the music as we're well set up with an excellent sound system.

Cheers

Jem
    Grand I thought you might haha

are we, what music is that?

Cheers

Jem
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by NobleGas View Post
    Just found out I can't do Sat / Sun as the wife's away and I have to dog-sit
    Bring le Dog with you
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    are we, what music is that?
    We're talking about the sound system Andy, not the music, Lol

However, if you ask me real nicely I may be persuaded to mix up a nice little playlist specially for you... Barry Manilow, Disco Monkey etc, you know, all your old favourites
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

errr its ok, id rather listen to silence

We're talking about the sound system Andy, not the music, Lol

However, if you ask me real nicely I may be persuaded to mix up a nice little playlist specially for you... Barry Manilow, Disco Monkey etc, you know, all your old favourites
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat