Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM -20 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire, England 29th 30th April 1st 2nd of May 2016

Default UKLEM -20 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire, England 29th 30th April 1st 2nd of May 2016

UK Laser Enthusiasts Meeting

UKLEM - 20 - Surfleet, South Lincolnshire England UK 29-30th-1st & 2nd of April/May 2016 - 4 Day event!

The dates for the hall are booked for the next Surfleet Laser Enthusiasts Bash and it will be on the 29th (Friday), 30th (Saturday) of APRIL - 1st (Sunday) & 2nd (Monday) of MAY 2015 starting at around 08:30 Friday TILL WE FINISH on Monday.

All the usual Surfleet gubbins plus the upper gallery & hall area will be available again for Snogging, Carnal activities, Sleeping & Snore practice purposes as normal.
    There is a huge cooker & 3x fridges available to use throughout the weekend even though the Kitchen area IS the main workshop area usually! (I have been told of a new fitted kitchen being a possibility as well )

Multicopters and general Radio Control equipment also very welcome.

CAA outdoor laser approval will be sorted for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday night outdoor bashes as usual.
    Bring your BBQ's, Horses, sheep, antelope's etc and hope for some decent weather and nice hazy, cloudy nights

NO Chinese lanterns Please!

Milling machines accepted as long as you leave them outside

Surfleet Village Hall
    Station Road
    Surfleet
    Spalding
    Lincolnshire
    UK
    PE11 4DA

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=1...=GB&qs=PE114DA

Places to stay:
    http://www.shipinnsurfleet.com/ - ABSOLUTELY SHITE PLACE - THEY TREAT YOU AS FORTH CLASS CITIZENS - DON'T BOTHER!!

http://www.theriversidehotel.info/ - A bit naff but they don't mess customers about like the Ship does! Food is good!

Travelodge Spalding
    Springfields Outlet Centre
    Camel Gate
    Spalding
    0871 984 6383

Failing this, there are plenty of B&B's around the area all find able on Google.

THIS EVENT WILL BE TOTALLY FREE TO ANYONE ATTENDING

You will be issued with Black bin bags to be kept at your area and ALL your rubbish from the weekend MUST go in these bags AND TAKEN HOME WITH YOU!!! No exceptions to this PLEASE!
    Upon early leaving and on the Monday during clear up of the event you will be expected to tidy our area and remove cable ties, tape etc, stack your chairs and fold down your table before you go.
    It will be greatly appreciated if this is done xxx

There are no other rules at this event which is what makes this event what it is, chilled, easy and sociable.

Please keep your equipment and area neat and tidy AND PLEASE, NO CABLES ACROSS THE CENTER OF THE HALL, ACROSS EMERGENCY EXITS & GENERAL DOORWAYS

Come, enjoy and be very Lasery!

################################
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

did you invite wendy?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

No! as she/he is Antipodean
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Just booked my usual room at the Ship Inn, Lol . Awaiting email confirmation...

Girl I spoke to was pretty abrupt, but HeyHo, I only really care about the room so i'll live with it.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I'm all in for it this time for all 4 days.

One question Jim, how can this be a free to attend meet this time round? I would still be happy to pay to attend the meet.

Anyway I'll be there.
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

Booked for all 4 days - well in advance this time so nothing will get in the way

Carl - Basically because we have accrued enough money now to have a free bash
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

What's on the current list of prohibited items?

- Chillies
    - ...?
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

everything briggs, you cant even bring lasers to the next meet
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    everything briggs, you cant even bring lasers to the next meet
    Not even a bin bag of swarf?
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -