Thread: Call of Duty Spec Ops 3

Default Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Don't know if anyone's into gaming on here, but the trailer for this has just been launched and it looks awesome if you like fast paced 1st person shoot em ups.

https://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blackops3/home
    Last edited by White-Light; 10-25-2015 at 03:21.

i do game but what is frustrating is this is a console game microshaft did the same thing with the latest halo series, i loved the series but i dont have a console exept a ps3 that i repaired but i cant afford the newer system for just a few games, i really really wish i could try that game it looks friken awesome
    so i play Warframe that is free to play and World of Warcraft for almost 11 years now, if any one that plays either i can give my toons name, Chrysoplylax the Rich(no spaces in game name, I should have used Chrysoplylax the Poor with my budget, but i dont know what tolken would have used for poor, in his book the name is ChrysplylaxDives and means the same thing as "the rich") is my warframe name.
    My battle tag name for WoW is Drachen#1328 (Drachen is if my memory serves is an old German name for dragon that is not currently used any more)

Allmost all of my warcraft names are of dragons, exept Rikess , i made that up as an Arakkoa name
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

It's out on the PC as well.