Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donate to PL! For the heck of it! (Or, because it's a good thing to do.)

i have secind question on donating, if i do 10 bucks is that an automatic recurring thing or is it one time only?
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

I've been a monthly subscriber for probably close to 5 years now. I love this place even though I don't frequent it as much as I used to. If there is ever the need I'd be more than happy to make an additional donation above and beyond my subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    i have secind question on donating, if i do 10 bucks is that an automatic recurring thing or is it one time only?
    It's been a long time since I set up my subscription but I'm pretty sure PayPal gives you the option to make it recurring or not. It's possible that it's set to recurring by default though, I don't remember. I think it's just a checkbox though.
    LASERS!!

1x Homemade 500mW 405nm Projector
    1x Homemade 1.2W RGB Projector
    1x Lightspace Color Ray Series 6W RGB
    2x Lightspace Venus 2W RGB

ZPL Lighting www.zpllighting.com