Thread: EtherDream DAC - $150

Default EtherDream DAC - $150

I have a practically unused EtherDream DAC for sale. $150 is my asking price. It looks like the black one shown on this website: http://ether-dream.com/ It comes with the required power supply.
    -
    Why am I selling it? See this thread and read it all: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...oise-in-output
    -
    Is there anything wrong with the DAC? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, it should still be under warranty so if you have the time to figure it out then you will be getting the DAC for a nice discount from the normal price.
    -
    This is an AS-IS sell.

PM me here or send an email to me at support@hingednewt.com

SOLD! Thanks for looking.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

to the new buyer (probably brad),

let us know if you have issues with it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm debating about this only because I've had two Etherdreams and have never used either one. The first one I sold and then, after having sellers remorse, bought another to replace in "in case" I ever wanted to use it but have never even taken them out of their boxes. I'm just torn on the 25% off part. And who knows.... maybe someday I'll have a need for two!
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I'm debating about this only because I've had two Etherdreams and have never used either one. The first one I sold and then, after having sellers remorse, bought another to replace in "in case" I ever wanted to use it but have never even taken them out of their boxes. I'm just torn on the 25% off part. And who knows.... maybe someday I'll have a need for two!
    i just got a third or i would have jumped on it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.