Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DZ Splitter owners.....

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

That's interesting.... Why do you think you want a center detent position on offset? DZ thought so too I understand. In talking with buffo recently, he said he mentioned my comments here about them to DZ and he realized it may not be such a good idea after all but, I don't recall the reason he originally thought they'd be desirable. I agree on the rack mount though.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    That's interesting.... Why do you think you want a center detent position on offset? DZ thought so too I understand. In talking with buffo recently, he said he mentioned my comments here about them to DZ and he realized it may not be such a good idea after all but, I don't recall the reason he originally thought they'd be desirable. I agree on the rack mount though.
    why the center detent on the offsets?
    because the side to side offsets I usually just adjust by tilting the projectors physically, that's easy, and also, when you have your size set to full, and you move the offset, it crushes the output to compensate for offset,
    actually, I never even use the offset pots, so I don't even care if they were just NOT there at all.

but the up/down adjustment along with the size adjustment, is what makes these splitters worth every cent !!

up/down to line up , and size adjustment is all that's really needed, at least for my use..
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine