Thread: Im new in laser machines. Help please to purchase some decent laser machine!

Unhappy Im new in laser machines. Help please to purchase some decent laser machine!

Hi i am starting to get really interest in laser ligth so i wonder if some out there could tell if they have tried one of this laser machines or at least if they are useful for a amateur user like me...Sorry if it is such a bad question but i rather ask than be fooled.

Mini 500mW RGB Full Color ILDA DMX DJ Party Amimation stage Laser djslighting
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-500mW-RGB-Full-Color-ILDA-DMX-DJ-Party-Amimation-stage-Laser-djslighting-/251193054288?hash=item3a7c45d450:g:FykAAOxyuGFRzic L

I do not need it for large venues or so just for experimenting and trying to make some small show for my own. Any advice is welcome.

Regards,

Adriana González

Hi Adriana! Welcome to the forums, I was in your exact spot a year ago. I can tell you I looked at the same stuff as you mentioned in the ebay link you posted. However, I did a lot of research on how these laser machines or was we call them scanners or laser projectors are made. I ended up building my own and am much more satisfied instead of buying one. So if you like building things a lot of us have done exactly that and can point you to a few resources to help you out! Also, some of us have bought laser projectors as well and can point a few nice ones out. This is a very addicting hobby so if you just want to do it for fun, then something like that might be just perfect for you. But, you might get involved into the hobby like I did, and never look back. Msg me if you need any help.

Really grateful Theo!
    I guess building it is a bit difficult at this moment, but any advice for purchasing a decend one will help me. I´ll mail you for more info. thanks!!

Hey! Check this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Club2000 RGB.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	272.9 KB 
ID:	48928

638nm Red 500mW + 520nm Green 500mW + 445nm Blue 1W, PT-30K.
    Good for club beam show.

Let me know if you have interesting in this one.

Thank you!

Song
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com

Hey Song! what about this model Club800. how much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by readri View Post
    Hey Song! what about this model Club800. how much is it?
    Let me PM the details. Club800 has been upgraded.
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com