Thread: Two Dots - Lusine

Default Two Dots - Lusine

Corrected link: Link here: Enjoy - works either way this one. Sad tune, sad show.

Missed a couple of questions in an earlier thread I realised - I'm using an EasyLase DAC with a FD820 that is doing the trick for the moment. It's 170:120:500 in theory. Tuned to a slightly cool white I think I'm probably getting just under half a watt and it's just fine for now. It's only meant to be 20kpps at 22deg but I've coaxed it to closer to 30 at 12deg - the circle is still pretty close friends with the square if you see what I mean and it seems to run happy and cool still.

But while it pleases everyone who sees it the designer in me knows I could assemble something better, albeit far less economically. I've been trying to get a price for an IRIS ColourSafe from EyeMagic then was going to build the RGB bundle with some EMS-4000's to make something far faster/wider and with far finer colour control, though I'm curious if the DZ colour board is already enough to do the trick. Then I'll want two, then I'll be poor but there will be some very pretty things as well... that's good, right?
    Last edited by frostypaw; 11-27-2015 at 14:10. Reason: Stupid wrong link for some reason
    Dynamics/EasyLase LC/FD820/RGB 400mW Homebrew w/EMS4ks

The drop box gave me an error when I tried to open it. Do you also have this show posted elsewhere like on Youtube or something for viewing?

Sorry about that, my pc has had some kind of fit and destroyed various online things.... seem to be getting it back together - have put up the corrected link

Trying to get decent videos but my camera isn't playing yet. Will have a punt over the weekend though

Nice simple show you got going, not a lot going on and great music choice very ambient. I liked the effects you did at at around 3 min or so. Keep it up!

Cheers fella, I fancied something calmer this time Is that the folding square? That was far more satisfying than expected - it's kinda a surprise what works sometimes

Busier one next... a brief flurry of actual productivity has delayed the fun but won't last.