Thread: Mind reading tutor

Default Mind reading tutor

Heya, I am looking for a mind reading tutor. I am happy to pay good money.
    Skype lessons would be fine if your out side New Zealand .
    If your any good you will know my phone number.
    So give me a call .

I have already contacted you and your lack of response shows me that you're not ready for this sacred art!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

bump lol........ .

For some reason, I think this post is about the minds we can't understand, let alone read(women). There is just too much estrogen in the mix to make sense of any of it… I give flowers at least once a month, usually out of the blue because I figure, "if things are going ok, it's only a matter of time before her hormones rage again…" so BOOM, Flowers in her face… (not saying it really works but at least you have pretty flowers in your house!)

i got the funnest phone call the other day....

Perhaps I put this in the wrong section (joke of the day)?
    It was an odd ad on a radio station. I thought it was quite funny.
    Hope you had a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    For some reason, I think this post is about the minds we can't understand, let alone read(women). There is just too much estrogen in the mix to make sense of any of it… I give flowers at least once a month, usually out of the blue because I figure, "if things are going ok, it's only a matter of time before her hormones rage again…" so BOOM, Flowers in her face… (not saying it really works but at least you have pretty flowers in your house!)
    That's a dangerous precedent you're setting... just think of the escalation required to mitigate an actual problem if she's used to flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    For some reason, I think this post is about the minds we can't understand, let alone read(women).
    Women are easy, we just have a bad habit of overthinking their simplistic needs. You have to hit (figuratively) women sideways, and not directly to get what you want. What women need is attention. Not too much, or they get bored because they know you're on the hook. And not too little because they can ALWAYS find attention somewhere else. So its simple, listen dont talk. Give her trinkets from time to time that show you think about her, doesnt have to be diamonds, the smallest things count. And never let her forget that you can ALWAYS find attention elsewhere too.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK