Hey guys, so I've recently decided that I'm going to build a laser engraver attachment for my QUBD 2UP printer. I have a relatively basic understanding of how the whole system will be set up as far as the basic components, but I want to make sure I'm not making any rookie mistakes or over looking anything. Here are the parts I'm currently planning on purchasing:

Laser diode: 1W 1000mW Laser Diode Blue 445nm TO-18 5.6mm
Laser Module: Aixiz laser module 5.6mm TO-18 diode housing
TTL Driver: 12V TTL 1W 2W 3W 445nm 450nm Laser Diode LD Driver (pictured below)
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ttl driver.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	325.0 KB 
ID:	49167
Heat Sink:Heat Sink for 12mm Laser Diode Module
Power Supply: TMEZON 12 Volt 2 Amp Power Adapter

So my understanding is this; the power supply powers the driver (which in my case has an on board barrel connector), the driver powers the diode which is pressed into the module which is placed into the heat sink. My arduino would then send either a high or low signal to the TTL ports on the driver to turn the diode on or off, respectively. There's also an on board connector to a fan which I already have that I would pass over the heat sink. I would also use a multimeter to ensure the current and voltage are correct for my chosen diode, I can adjust both independently thanks to the two on board pots. Do I have all of this right so far? Am I forgetting anything? Are all of these parts compatible?
Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.