Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LaserBtb

I think they are from CNI.
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

Yes, Frank, they are CNI. They have told me on the phone and over email.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

They are not CNI!.... CNI have a distinguished laser heads and power supples and every head have a power reading sticker! Their stuff is more like 3 year old CNI. No power warning stickers. Bend PCB boards inside power supply. Chipping paint on Power supply casing. Fan in the rear of laser head (which after only 2 months sounded like a jet engine).

May looks like CNI but it's not.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Default You take gasoline to the fire !

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    And... They said FuQ... we'll send you two for your troubles, here's a picture of a naked, chocolate covered, girl, serving beer at a laser convention in the late 50s in the UK... What?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guy, you take gasoline to the fire, take vodka to angry man .

Laser products is not simple, any accident will be caused by complex reasons ,

Where is the defendant and judge? It's a good courtroom to disucuss products and service, but regret the defendant is not present .

Any guys please invite them here to speak themselves, It’s better to get prompt communication from the two parts, that will be useful to solve thr problem successfully .

Last edited by laserlight; 11-02-2007 at 22:08.

Founned in 2003,Shen zhen Keyuan Co, LTD is a leading company specializes in laser&optics.We can provide technology support,products,information.
    Our goal:High quality,excellent service, attractive price.We have developed to be a professional provider of DPSS laser modules, laser safty products, high power LD&PD,and hign power laser cavities ect.
    The DPSS laser modules meet standards of CE, FDA,ROH, and PAHs,extensively used in laser show, biological experiment , industry examination,medical treatment , hologram,appearance survey,spectral analysis,stage gorgeous,ect,And we provide customers high power laser cavities for industry manufacturing.
    Shenzhen Keyuan Co,Ltd integrates great advantages of laser products in China, and then serve worldwide.

Business Type: Distributors/Wholesalers Main Markets: Worldwide Year Established: 2003 Number of Employees: 100+ Legal Representative / CEO: Website: Http://www.laserbtb.com Certificate:
    They are resellers.! not manufacturer!

A reseller is a company or individual that purchases goods or services with the intention of onselling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit (but could be onsold at a loss).

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by laserlight View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guy, you take gasoline to the fire, take vodka to angry man .

Laser products is not simple, any accident will be caused by complex reasons ,

Where is the defendant and judge? It's a good courtroom to disucuss products and service, but regret the defendant is not present .

Any guys please invite them here to speak themselves, It’s better to get prompt communication from the two parts, that will be useful to solve thr problem successfully .

Um... This was first a "request" for more on what happened, and second, it was wrapped up in a lil joke for the other members here, see UK meet post, and another post about cheap controllers... Dr Laser said he got a reply, I was just curious to what they said in that reply. If you read around you will see many of my posts ask a serious question or say a semi informative statment in a somewhat unserious way... Trust me, you haven't seen me ...

O, Welcom to PL!

Some update.

I don't know what cuz that but now laserbtb is very very anal to solve the issue. I got 2 phone calls and 2 emails. I really hope that it is PL ignited the flame. Will see whats gonna happened.

Default Thanks for your valuable comments

Hi, Dr Laser and all readers here,

This is Luke from laserbtb, I found this forum informed by one of my European friend, very nice forum.

Dr Laser, I, the representative of our company, apologize to you for all the past. And, I should say thanks to you for your valuable comments, thanks for all members’ reply.

When I received your email report the new condition about the laser, dated Oct 16, 2007, so occasionally, I were travelling in ShangHai during 15 –23, there is a prolight and laser exhibition in ShangHai during that time,. Anyhow, as the seller, I am responsible for the delay, and I am so sorry.

I have emailed you about the settlement of this case. I hope prompt communication between us will be useful, thanks.

Once more, thanks for all the reply to this case. We will post our warranty about quality and after service and the procedure, to have your supervision.

Sincerely ,
    Luke, with the Manager Kevin
    Laserbtb

Yes, without doubt, they are from CNI.
    but this is not reliable, because we all know Shanghai buy lasers from CNI, then adjust power to higher and resell to us. but I am not sure laserbtb will not do so, who knows?

Default I know

Quote Originally Posted by litease View Post
    Yes, without doubt, they are from CNI.
    but this is not reliable, because we all know Shanghai buy lasers from CNI, then adjust power to higher and resell to us. but I am not sure laserbtb will not do so, who knows?

I know ,laserbtb will never do so .

In this forum ,I find many your guys think many other companies are not themselves ,why ? I cannot even understand.

But our current clients will know, our new generation lasers have a unique arc design on the laser head, our power supply has a unique 10 seconds time delay design for safety.

Our lasers once mainly served for china’s war industry, railway department etc,. Then we have been authorized to serve worldwide these years .

Dr Laser, I should still say sorry to you, there must be some lapsus on me.

Still thanks to other guys’ posts, we respect all your comments .We will be pleasure to have all your guys’ supervise on our quality, service. Thanks,

Thanks to this forum.

Luke