Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LaserBtb

Yes, Laserbtb lasers are from CNI, Laser ben has said CNI told him yes.
    Please see laserben message above.
    And, we all can see it is indeed CNI lasers.

Default I want to inform

Dear Sirs , Dr Laser

Well my name is Cittadini Fernando and I´m a Pl menber but I don´t post too much .,
    PL is great, I like it .

In the last week I was in Shanghai in the Prolight & Sound Fair .,
    There I visited BTB lasers and I was interested in buyng to them .,
    I want to say that they are manufacturers , ( I buy CNI ) and their products are differents .,
    I was interested in buyng to them , but I inform them about the BAD reputation they have in this forum .,
    In a word they promised to fix the problem with your laser ., ( to send a new unit )

Cheers from Spain

Fernando
    Fernando

Bad reputation have a companies who don't do anything about their reputation. But as it seems laserbtb does do and care about their reputation.
    Take for example Lasever and it's big screw up with 200mw blue lasers line. Everybody with the problem lasers were harsh about them but Lasever restored it's customer service reputation by recalling and fixing entire line of 200mw lasers.

People in lasershow community were screwed up soooooo many times by some "reselers" "rebranders" and other types of easy money makers. Thats why we are little bit hard on companies. laserbtb is new in lasershow geek world. Hope they are here to stay.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by litease View Post
    THEY ARE NOT CNI!. Head is similar but rest is different. Should I take a picture of my dead unit?

Default Big brown package from laserbtb

I'm shocked again. Second time in last 2 months. Today without any warning a big brown package from Laserbtb arrived at my door. And inside a half a watt green a replacement for my dead one. This time it's superbly build. (No more chipping paint and no more no mounting holes) Power supply has enough indicators and switches to shut Health and Safety people up. Head is heavy with smooth curves and has IR filter (I can see it!) And it blindly bright.
    Even the package has Laserbtb logos all over it. So all my older posts are irrelevant and can be deleted. Laserbtb is fully resurrected as a good company to me! And yes with this quality of build and this power yes I would buy from them again.

Thumbs up

That is good to hear man. It is always nice to see a company re-earn their integrity. Throw us up some pics of the new unit.

Very nice to hear that...
    And upgraded it too !!!
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Yes it was 300 originally. This one is half a watt. Also I can say that stability is great and no jellybeans what so ever. It's smooth! 10 minutes to full power warm up. Goes overspec close to 600. Great unit. I'll try it out today as a 3rd projector.

Default New type 635nm lasers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    I'm shocked again. Second time in last 2 months. Today without any warning a big brown package from Laserbtb arrived at my door. And inside a half a watt green a replacement for my dead one. This time it's superbly build. (No more chipping paint and no more no mounting holes) Power supply has enough indicators and switches to shut Health and Safety people up. Head is heavy with smooth curves and has IR filter (I can see it!) And it blindly bright.
    Even the package has Laserbtb logos all over it. So all my older posts are irrelevant and can be deleted. Laserbtb is fully resurrected as a good company to me! And yes with this quality of build and this power yes I would buy from them again.

Still thanks for all your comments, Alex.

It’s not needed to delete any comments to our company, but it will always remind us to strive and improve. If you have any enquiry about the 500mw green, please turn to me freely.

However, we have launched a new type 635nm red lasers, typically 500mw, 1000mw and 2000mw. The key feature will be the low beams, far away from 6*6mm.

All my best,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by litease View Post
    Sorry, but with all due respect to LaserBen, I find a lot of his information is often pulled out of thin air and he feels compelled to add a customary lie into his ads, even when its completely unnecessary. If LaserBen says they're CNI, that's the best evidence I have that they're not CNI.

Anyway, I ordered a few sample units from Lbtb and I should have them in hands for testing in a few weeks. From the pictures though, it seems pretty apparent they are not CNIs, or at the very least they aren't the CNI PGL line. CNI and Viasho both use similar cases and I've heard its because they use the same case supplier.

Whether Lbtb is the manufacturer or a simple reseller, I wouldn't be surprised if the OEM is just another company dealing with the same case manufacturer. The Lbtb case is different from the PGL-III case though, and the prices don't jive with them being CNIs. It does seem that the wickedlasers.com affiliate, techlasers.com is selling greens in the same case design as Lbtb.