Thread: LivePRO experiment

Default LivePRO experiment

Hi folks,

Some people have contacted me about experiencing "low power" from LivePRO, particularly with the FB3 version and particularly from the targetted beams section.

I would like to perform an experiment and I could use your help.

If you have LivePRO for the FB3 or QM2000, please contact me privately and provide your FB3 or QM2000 serial number and also supply the version number and build number of LivePRO. The serial number can be found on the silver label or can be found by looking in the ABOUT box in LD2000 or on the Information tab when using LiveQUICK for the FB3. And the version and build numbers can be found on the Titlebar of LivePRO itself.

You can contact me through direct email if you already have my email address, or using the contact form if you don't. The contact form is here: http://www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 12-27-2009 at 04:33.

Email sent.

Looking forward to seeing the results of your experiment.

Carl

edit. Sorry Bill forgot to include the build No. of Live Pro. I'm using Build No. 5.00.1986.
    Last edited by Carl B; 12-27-2009 at 04:43.

Email sent .
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Email sent Bill
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

did anything ever come of this? I was doing some expirimenting when something didnt seem right...

if I do the targeted beams in livepro the most I can get is about 3W... if I run the quadture frame I get 3.8W... if I go to the pallet setup and turn the dots to max I get 4.5W

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    did anything ever come of this? I was doing some expirimenting when something didnt seem right...

if I do the targeted beams in livepro the most I can get is about 3W... if I run the quadture frame I get 3.8W... if I go to the pallet setup and turn the dots to max I get 4.5W
    Just my kind of weird test.
    do you get full power output with the LD2000.exe open?
    (or do you use fb3?)

If you have QM2000 and get full power with it.
    for a test, what will happen if you leave it open and then open livepro and start it?
    Because maybe the projection zone power output gets lowered a bit, because of a bug.
    Having the LD2000.exe open might freeze these values.

It might be completely useless to do this, but I would certainly give it a try.

I can't measure my laser output yet so :P