Thread: Does anyone has an old Beyond Setup?

Laser Warning Does anyone has an old Beyond Setup?

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have an old Beyond Setup? The older the better. Something around Build 500 would be cool. There were temporary some features available that got removed and i'd like to test them.

Would anyone upload his old Setup File?

Cheers

I dont. But what features in particular are yuo looking for?

Also.. where are you located. It doesn't appear in your profile

I'm from Germany. ( Why does that matter though?)

I looking for some features like protracks and stuff like that, i remember that they were available for a short time in some versions

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    I'm from Germany. ( Why does that matter though?)

I looking for some features like protracks and stuff like that, i remember that they were available for a short time in some versions
    They are also available in the new versions. I dont have anything older than the latest 2.0 version I have already transitioned over to 2.1 But I will dig around later tonight and see if i can find anything older.

Would be really cool, thanks!

Protracks have only ever been in 2.1 and it's immediate pre-release versions to my knowledge. The again, I stopped testing around 2 years ago when severe personal problems took away all my hobby time, so it is possible there was something earlier, but certainly not to my knowledge. 500 era builds are very old considering current beta builds are over 800, so are unlikely to contain pro-tracks.

There were a few cue effects that were beta in the earlier builds, but I think most got retained so I'm not sure if any (or many) got removed. In any event, it's kind of pointless having these isn't it as you can only ever use anything removed if you run the old version with them in, which then restricts you in other areas and / or to unstable builds.

Also, hasn't there been a couple of compulsory firmware upgrades since build 500 or so, in which case I'm not sure you can run any earlier build than the firmware in any event, as I'm sure these changed the communication protocols. Others who've tested more recently will probably have better knowledge on this.

Yes could be true, but i'd still like to test it.