Thread: ILD SOS + USB Dongle

Default ILD SOS + USB Dongle

Anyone here has ILD SOS and USB dongle bought from Innolasers? I ordered both and I would like to know how to link my ILD SOS license to my dongle. I sent innolaser a email asking about it but did not received a response yet.
    Well, I am still waiting for a response. But if anyone know the procedure and it does not require contacting them, please send me a message or post here.

Thanks!

Hi FHaze,

Dr Lava has to do this for you and send you the updated activation.lic file. I purchased ILD SOS and Lasercam before purchasing LSX and went through the same thing. I believe DrLava tends to do this kinda work on the weekend, so I'd send him a reminder today.

-David

Quote Originally Posted by FHaze View Post
    Anyone here has ILD SOS and USB dongle bought from Innolasers? I ordered both and I would like to know how to link my ILD SOS license to my dongle. I sent innolaser a email asking about it but did not received a response yet.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Hi FHaze,

Dr Lava has to do this for you and send you the updated activation.lic file. I purchased ILD SOS and Lasercam before purchasing LSX and went through the same thing. I believe DrLava tends to do this kinda work on the weekend, so I'd send him a reminder today.

-David
    Understood. Thank you David.